Happy New Year: Happy New Beginnings
2.Happy New Year: Happy New Beginnings.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. It’s now that very special time of the year: it’s a time of new beginnings. And this year with the new moon falling on the 1st January, it is a very auspicious beginning to the new year. January also holds a particular feeling of liberation, excited anticipation and wonder that comes with starting something new. It’s as if the blackboard has been wiped clean and we now have a clean slate.
So, I thought I’d give you some tips to help you with your choice of new resolutions and intentions. And to bring clarity to your commitments; to the changes you intend to make in 2014.
- Accept that Life is a gift and trust that everything is happening at the perfect time.
- Trust that the Universe is a loving, friendly Universe: trust that the Law of Attraction will faithfully deliver what you’re feeling. This gives you reason to appreciate and celebrate when you create something wonderful and the opportunity for change when it doesn’t.
- Be kind to yourself. Don’t beat yourself up if you don’t get it ‘right’ all the time and think twice about what you put into your body.
- To thy own self be true. Honour yourself and your feelings. They are just and valid. They are yours and no one can tell you how you should feel. Be true to yourself in all your relationships.
- Be tolerant. Be willing to acknowledge and forgive yourself and others for things said and done from anger or fear. This is a vital step in changing your beliefs about yourself and life. It is such a crucial part of successful creation and manifestation.
- Set your intention. Know clearly where you’re going, what you want and why you want it. Each day take steps towards your goal, constantly building a strong and positive momentum.
- Remind yourself every day that you are powerful creator and that only you are in charge of your life.
- Go with the flow. Adapt and flow with change but constantly hold a flexible balance. Be like a palm tree that bends in the wind but whose roots hold it steady.
- Surround yourself with supportive, loving, like-minded people. Be open to any new relationships and new experiences.
- Identify your vision – even if it seems vague. Dream big. Dream bold. Day-dream and imagine. Visualise with as much colour and depth of emotions as you can conjure. And hold the feelings from the dreams and take them out into the day.
2014 is the year of Gratitude. Be thankful for your wonderful life. Express your gratitude to life for all the experiences that give you the opportunity to change. Appreciate and be happy with your life as it is in this moment. This makes it possible for you to move to experiences that hold even more happiness.
See you next Tuesday.